2019 has started so I wanted to re-fresh my TBR pile, I have got rid of lots of books over the Christmas period that I know I won’t read and I received presents and I obviously bought lots more books.
My goal for this year is to read 80 books so I’ve got to crack on and get reading.
All these books are just books on my bookshelf or on my iphone. Ones that I already own. I will check in again in a few months time and see how many I’ve got through.
The never ending TBR pile is REAL people!
1. Spectacles by Sue Perkins
2. Walking The Nile by Levison Wood
3. Green Mile by Stephen King
4. Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice
5. On Green Dolphin Street by Sebastian Faulks
6. Marley and Me by John Grogan
7. The Rumour by Lesley Kara
8. The Reader on the 6.27 by Jean-Paul Didierlaurent
9. The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
11. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
12. The Readers of the Broken Wheel Recommend by Katrina Bivald
13. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
14. The Self-CAre Project by Jane Hardy
15. The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
16. A Piece Of Cake by Cupcake Brown
17. The Loney by Andrew Hurley
18. Sympathy by Olivia Sudjic
19. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
20. The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopoholic by Sophie Kinsella
21. The Young And Prodigious T.S. Spivet by Reif Larsen
22. Sapiens by Yuval Harari
23. Bird Box by Josh Malerman
24. The Lie by C.L Taylor
25. Conversations With Friends by Sally Rooney
26. After Anna by Alex Lake
27. Throne Of Glass by Sarah J Mass
28. Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield
29. The Doll Factory by Elizabeth Macneal
30. The Secret Life of Violet Grant by Beatriz Williams
Looks like I have a LOT of books to get through this year already. These are just ones on my shelf / on my iphone. I can’t actually believe I have this many and haven’t read any of them!!! I hope in the next few months I will crack on and read as many of these as I can before I even think of buying anymore books.
How is your TBR pile looking so far this year? Have you cut down on books or is your TBR as long as mine? Katie x