I was nominated for this award by The Honest Avocado Thank you so much for nominating me! Please take a look at this awesome blog of book, film reviews, short stories and avocado fun!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. (Wow I hope I can live up to this description!)
~ https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/ (Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award)
- Put the award logo and image on your blog.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to the creator’s blog.
- Tell your reader’s three (3) things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 to 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five (5) questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best posts.
Three Things About Me:
1. I collect cactus plants. I currently have 13, I would buy more but my windowsill is now full! It’s the only plant I can own as they are almost impossible to kill.
2. I have a little 1 year old niece that I love to bits, I’m not a children or baby person at all but I have a special love for her and I absolutely love reading to her. She is already obsessed with books. I can’t wait to read her things like Roald Dahl and Harry Potter when she is older.
3. I have no pets but I can’t wait to get my own place so I can get a rescue cat. I am also obsessed with pugs but still not sure if I will own one because of their health problems.
1.What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Hmmm I like so many, a hard question. I really love The Grinch. It makes me laugh, it has a good message and it’s very Christmassy. I love the Jim Carey version he makes a brilliant Grinch.
2. Does your family/friends have any special Christmas traditions you do every year?
Hmmm I think we did when we were younger and there was more of a traditional structure to the day. Now me and my sister are older the day is more relaxed. Mum always makes us a lush christmas dinner and we normally all watch the Queen’s speech at 3pm.
3. What is your least favourite Christmas movie? (it’s always interesting to see what people will put as their least favourite)
I don’t think I have seen a Christmas movie that I hate, they are always so magical. One of my favourites is Santa Clause where Tim Allen turns into Santa. They made two movies after the original and I don’t think they lived up to the first one.
4. Do you like snow?
I LOVE snow but I live in Cornwall (UK) and we never get snow. I don’t ever remember making a snow man or snow angel. When I was at university in Wales, one year it snowed loads and I got soooo excited.
5. Do you have any funny Christmas stories to share?
I don’t think I have any funny Christmas stories. I do always lie to myself Christmas eve and say “I’m not drinking too much” and I end up getting really drunk and being hungover christmas eve. I am going to the pub tomorrow night and have already said I will be taking it easy (all lies)
Bloggers I’m Nominating
My Five Questions
1. Do you have any New Years Resolutions?
2. What book goals have you set for yourself for 2019?
3. What was your favourite and least favourite read of 2018?
4. I know I have read a lot but always look for recommendations, can you recommend a great novel for me to get stuck into?
5. What’s your favourite meal to have for brunch?
My Best Blog Posts
I have just picked a selection of posts from the blog so you can see what kind of thing we post. From Five For Friday, Sunday Sizzler and Book Reviews.