I saw this tag over on Boston Book Reader’s blog and just had to do it!! I haven’t tagged anyone but if you fancy taking part in this tag then do so, tag Brunching Bookworms so we can compare answers 🙂
1. Find a book for each of your initials
K- Kite Runner
E- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine
2. Count your age along your bookshelf – what book is it?
3. A book set in your city/country
Rebecca is set in Cornwall (UK) a lot of her books are set here. So they are great to read.
4. A book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to
Thailand has been on my bucket list for ages. I would love to go there and explore all the tiny islands around…but not get eaten by a shark!
5. A book that’s your favourite colour
I honestly do not think I have a favourite colour. So I have chosen Happy by Fearne Cotton which is a rainbow.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
I LOVED this book as a kid, and I am actually r-reading it now. So keep an eye out for my review. I always felt like I had a connection with Matilda not because I had nasty parents or teachers, just the love of reading and being a bit of a loner. Always wished I had her magical powers too! If only.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I love Jane Austen and I love Emma the film, but I just can’t get into the book. I have tried so many times and I can never get that far into it. I would love to read all of it one day.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
I want to re-read all the Harry Potter’s. I’ve not read them since they all first came out so I would love to read them again, now that I am a bit older. It will take me FOREVER, so to finish them all again will be a great feeling!
Just a fun little book tag to do 🙂 Hope you enjoyed my choices. Thanks for reading. Katie x