“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
Dole Whip & Books nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award and I am so very grateful. This is the first blogger award I have been nominated for so really excited to take part, and thank you everyone for reading, liking, commenting and sharing my posts, it means a lot to me.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- Other than hoarding books I also collect cactus plants, Currently I have 11, I did have 12 but Leonardi Di Cactus (yes I name them all… I don’t have pets) unfortunatly died… his passing has been very sad, especially when it is incredibly hard to kill a cactus.
- When I went travelling a few years ago in New Zealand I did a Skydive and a Bungee Jump, something I never thought I would ever so but it was the most amazing experience of my life! If you ever get the chance to do it then DO IT!
- I hate eating fruit! I think it’s the texture but I honestly can’t eat it without
wanting to throw up. I can manage a blueberry and a cherry that’s about it, I even hate raisins and I won’t touch fruit on a cocktail. That’s correct I can jump out of a plane but I am scared of apples!
Questions from Dole Whip and Books:
- If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
I’ve thought really long and hard about this but I can honestly say I wouldn’t change anything. I’m not saying I have had bad times or done some awful things I may regret but I am a great believer in everything happens for a reason so if I changed something from the past I wouldn’t be who I am now…Deep
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
I would LOVE to be a part of The Night Circus in Erin Morgenstern’s novel. Everything about it is so magical and it just sounds amazing to be able to travel around the world making people happy with magic. Plus I love all the characters and would enjoy hanging out with them all day.
- What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
I would hang out with my mates or boyfriend on some kind of adventure, even if it was a long walk or going somewhere new, I like getting out the house and exploring as I am stuck in an office all week so anything outdoorsy with people I love is just perfect.
- Which of your scars has the best story behind it?
I have quite a big scar on my back, when I was about 14/15 I used to sit on the library wall with my friend. I told my mum I fell off the wall and I really really badly cut up my back. What actually happened is I did a pole slide down the steps near by and flipped backwards tearing my skin on a sharp pebble dash wall. I have no idea why I lied to my mum about what happened but I still have a pretty big scar on my back now. Those crazy library wall sitting days were more dangerous than expected!
- If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
I would call myself about 8 months ago. I was in a job where my manager was basically bullying me and making my life hell, I would tell myself to stand up for myself and say something instead of nodding and keeping in tears. I would probably scream down the phone and tell myself to tell this person to PISS OFF and STICK HIS JOB UP HIS ARSE!!
- Funny/Random** What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Where am I what happened?
I look forward to reading these blogs every time I see a new post and love the content they write and also it’s a thank you for supporting my blog so much for all the comments, chats, likes and shares they all mean a lot, so, I nominate:
- The BookWorm Drinketh
- Life of Chaz
- A Cat a Book and a Cup of Tea
- Just One More Paige
- Book Jotter
- Mel to the Any
- The Spellbound Librarian
- That Petra
- Reading with Rendz
And anyone else that wants to answer the questions!
These are my questions:
1. If you could be any fictional character in a fictional world (that this character isn’t from) who would you be and what world?
2. If you were stuck on a dessert island and could only read 1 book for the next 3 years what would it be and why?
3. If you were to host a dinner party and invite 3 celebrities who would you choose?
4. What would your ideal brunch be?
5. -Random Funny Question – If I bought you a cactus and you had to name it what would you call it?
Link to my best post:
Why Reading Makes Me Happy
Hope you enjoyed my answers and questions, really enjoyed taking part in this award Katie x